Whether you are a small business or a large corporation, consider partnering with Wayne Arts. You will become an automatic member of Wayne Arts for one year, your name or that of your business will be listed in our newsletters, on the publicity for a class or exhibit that you might choose to sponsor, and we'll put a link to your business on our website. Your employees will receive discounts for classes, workshops, art show entry fees and in our Gallery Store.
The arts EDUCATE, ENRICH, and ENTERTAIN. They are an investment in the community and that means an investment in the future of your business. The arts improve individual well being, spark creativity and innovation, improve academic performance, unify the community, strengthen the economy of the region, are good for local businesses, drive tourism and provide pleasure in a troubled world. Surely that is worth supporting!
Download and fill out the send it to the gallery and we'll get be in touch with you about the details.
Please know in advance that we are very appreciative of your generosity and support of the "Arts for All" in Wayne County!
8 Reasons to PARTner with Wayne Co. Council for the Arts
1. Employees want to live and work in a vibrant community. When you partner to support local arts organizations, you help to make your community more attractive to current and future employees.
2. The Arts help you reach new customers. Businesses agree that the arts increase name recognition and offer networking opportunities to develop new business.
3. Creativity is among the top skills sought by employers - The arts are about critical thinking, solving problems in ways that reveal insights and opportunities. In fact 72% of companies that give to the arts recognize that it stimulates creative thinking, problem solving and team building.
4. The arts challenge employees to be their best - Whether it’s showing off their own creative talent in an art show or music group, or volunteering for a local arts group, the arts let your employees use their current skills and develop new ones.
5. The arts help you get your message across in engaging ways. The arts can educate the public about your products or job opportunities.
6. The arts create an environment that blends backgrounds, cultures and people of all ages - committing to the arts lets people inside and outside your company know that you value and promote innovative thinking and a creative culture.
7. The arts are a great way to show you appreciate your employees - Providing opportunities to deep their interests and skills is the perfect way to inspire employees and say “thanks.”
8. When you partner with local arts you partner with the entire region - The Arts enhance community development, create jobs, spur urban renewal, attract new businesses, draw tourism dollars, and create an environment that attracts skilled and educated workers.
Wayne County Council for the Arts
PARTner with Wayne Arts
Thank You To Our pARTners!
click on the image below for more info