Create! Connect! Inspire!
That's what you'll do when you exhibit your work at the Wayne County Council for the Arts!
Submit your exhibit proposal here.
All REQUIRED FIELDS * must be complete to SUBMIT
Wayne County Council for the Arts (WCCA) is now planning gallery exhibitions and programs for 2019. New proposals are considered on a rolling basis.
One of our main goals is to support local and regional artists. We are fortunate to have two galleries where artists can exhibit their work. The larger Main Galleryis open to any artist. The Christine Mori Fayad Members' Gallery is smaller and for members of Wayne Arts. Artists are invited to submit proposals for gallery exhibitions for consideration by WCCA’s Exhibit Committee. Proposals are welcome from visual artists in all media.
If you would like the opportunity to exhibit your artwork in either of the Wayne Arts galleries, please submit the following via the website (at right) or email to: email@example.com
EXHIBITING IN THE MAIN GALLERY
EXHIBITING IN THE CHRISTINE MORI FAYAD MEMBERS' GALLERY
* WCCA will notify artists promptly after submissions are reviewed for both Main and Fayad Galleries.
Preparing for a Gallery Exhibit
* See this video for good information about preparing for an exhibit. Preparing Your Art for Exhibit
* This video shows how to mat and frame your art: How to Mat and Frame Your Art
* This video shows how to wire your art for hanging. How to Wire Your Art for Hanging
* Wayne Arts member John Domm provides this simple method of hanging a gallery show. Click HERE to watch.
Call 315-331-4593 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Exhibit at Wayne Arts
Photos of the walls of the Fayad Members' gallery with dimensions
to help you plan your exhibit. Click on the images to enlarge.